i'm a hardcore superstar

When I'm not busy fawning over Garbage and The Strokes, I have a thing for 80's hair metal. What can I say. It's fun.

I was reminded of my love for 80's metal because yesterday, Ronnie Radke and his new band, Falling in Reverse, released their first single. If you've never heard of Ronnie Radke, he is the ex-vocalist of Escape the Fate (a now completely crap band) who was sent to jail for multiple issues. It's a super complicated story so click here. Though Falling in Reverse certainly isn't "hair metal," Ronnie and Escape the Fate used to dress like members of Skid Row and Motley Crue. So I suppose Ronnie's recent freedom from jail and reemergence into the public eye is what rekindled my love for peroxide-bleached bands, heavy on the makeup.







Motley Crue, L'Officiel Singapore, Bret Michaels, Michael Monroe, Eliza Cummings in Tush Magazine, The Wildflowers (formerly Snake of Eden), Cole Mohr and Hannah Holman in W Magazine.





haii!!
(Ronnie Radke)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews