Dree Hemmingway in Justin Beiber's 'someday' ad



I was quite surprised when I heard Justin Beiber was releasing a fragrance for women. However, despite being a teenage boy he feels knowledgeable about it 'Let's be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy. I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world'. The fragrance is expected to raise millions, being sough after his legion of fans known as 'Beliebers'. The packaging of the perfume is strangely similar ot Marc Jacobs Lola. What amazed me about the campaign is the fact that stunning model Dree Hemmingway appears in the advert. In the video Dree is sitting in her room looking in the mirror. With a spritz of 'someday' she is transformed into another world. Floating through the sky with the man of her dreams..........Justin Beiber. I have always been a fan of Dree Hemmingway's. This is a very different direction for her but could prove to make her more commercial.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews